Monday, January 22, 2018

Wedding Gift

It was good for me to finish the Wedding Gift, which is wrapped and boxed for shipping.



Pink floral on the top and bottom are also what is used for the binding. It really is cute. I sent a message to my godSon to say it was shipping on Friday and he would need to sign for it. I've learned that it is worth the few extra dollars to make sure it is delivered.

Then I pressed the muslin and cut it to fit the Pink Stripe quilt. On Wednesday, I plan to baste a quilt and start quilting it. This one is a finished BOM that is over-sized for a lap quilt so will take a bit more time to finish it.

There are 2 more Comfort Quilts ready to baste, the Pink Stripe and the Log Cabin. I think the most difficult part of quilt-making for me is the quilting. When the quilt is smaller, it works better with my small machine. And this is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment