Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Laughing at Myself

My youngest Grandchild, a boy who will turn 12 in June, lives in MN. I discovered that kids love getting treasure hunts for their birthday about 2 Grandkids ago. So today, I spent time online looking for 'clues' that my Son will help me hide in their condo come June. Why so early? 


I have the clues but now, need to find 11 small gifts and one larger one for the the last of the clues. AND I need to find ways to print the clues. They were not easy to find, even online. I wanted a mix of riddles, puzzles and rhymes that are age-appropriate and worked for places in the condo I wanted to use. 

All this needs to go out by the end of May so it falls in place for my Son to help facilitate the event. I know. Four months away. 

Meanwhile I worked on Medallion round 2. Jeeze. It has been a challenge. It is ok that pinks (& red) are in the center. After seeing this pic, I re-did part of it to align the dark teal.

Then onto the other BOM Mystery. Each month a different quilter submits her suggestion. This is done now after a few twisty-turned wrongs. This measures 12.5".

No comments:

Post a Comment