Tuesday, February 13, 2018

40 - Halfway There

The low contrast Snail's Trail quilt is time consuming and tedious. When I got the two fabrics, I cut them into 10" WOF strips; then the second cuts made 10" squares, with the third cuts at 5" x 10" rectangles. Half of those were cut into 5" squares and then cut on a diagonal. The other half were made into two 2.5" squares, 1.2" strips, and two 3.5" squares.

It is slow going. Like a snail, I guess.

It does give me time to connect with the losses that I know about...my Aunt passed last December, and the familiar dog just passed. There have been the losses of relationships both intimate and family separations. And more pending that I know about, and many others that I do not know.

As I work, my hands receive & pour in healing, healing & more healing. I have no right to fix anything, as if one could. All I can do is pour in healing light, add healing comfort of my love, & my hope for healing the restoration of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment