Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Pace

While in past days I could keep up a fast pace quilting, I find that my energy and abilities are not as 'able' and so things slow for me. Rather than push myself too hard and then suffer even more of a delay in getting things done, I am quilting more slowly.

I am still working on the low contrast quilt and have blocks pieced into rows and some rows joined. However, it is far from done. Even a few years ago, the top would have been ready to quilt. I am not there yet.

I've injured a groin muscle on my left thigh and am icing and resting. I found a black work block that needs my attention to finish embroidering it so am at least continuing with what I can do. I thought I might do some of the mug rugs, but when I went to start them, it was almost too much. Instead, I pieced two rows on the quilt that were pinned. Also, I stitched 2 lines on my BOD Mood quilt.

That is it. No excuses, no whining. Just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment