Friday, February 16, 2018

Crow Moon Prayer Flag

Although I am working on two quilts, I needed to make a prayer flag for one of the SwapBot exchanges hosted by someone else. I go to the PO in the morning and wanted it ready.

Then of course, I had it wrapped for shipping so needed to pull it apart to take a photo. People do not realize the visual difference between a Crow and a Raven is how their tails look. A Crow's tail is fan-shaped and a Raven's tail is a wedge. I fanned out the tail here and although there is a wedge characteristic to it, the Raven tail is definitely flatter than this image.

I am machine quilting the pink strip quilt for one of my Cousins and am almost done. It won't be ready to ship until next week. And the cutting, pinning, piecing, pressing continues on the low contrast quilt. Lots of time left on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment