Saturday, February 3, 2018

Whew!

As I got to the end of machine quilting this project, I found myself torn. One part of me was whining that it was too hard. The other part was telling me to get on with it. Almost like that cartoon with an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other. Hah. 


It is finished now. As I was working on it, I realized that even though I had given myself more physical room to work on the table this week, there was more room needed to hold the bulk of the quilt. Things were crammed and that made it harder to shift the size of the quilt. Maybe I learned. Maybe not. This seems to be one of the larger quilts going right now, but if another larger one surfaces, hopefully  will remember the lessons. 

My work area got shifted when the computer geek was here fixing the power pack on the tower. I just need to move the tables around and will do that before quilting the next project.

It will take a few days more to do the binding. Also this is the weekend I am baking cookies to send back to the Grandkids.

I find myself working on one project at a time and not having several projects going. It helped to give away that apron project too. It produced guilt for me rather than joy and now there is 'space' here to feel more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment