Sunday, July 21, 2019

Another One of Those....

Today's quilting is one of finishing projects. It is a twin sized Log Cabin.


When I checked seams and clipped threads on the Yellow Log Cabin going off to Spain, I discovered three different places on it that needed my attention. First, the errant section needs to be disassembled, re-pinned and stitched up. While the last spot is pinned for recognition, the entire quilt got another examination. 

It has been sitting around waiting for me to finish. It became a UFO (unfinished object). The stress of not finished it grew. I put so many other things in front of it so it moved further away yet not out of my thoughts. Strange.

The other projects suffered the same treatment. Now, there is more work. Whether or not I left notes-to-self, getting back to work on it means fully engaging in its energy. Something I did not want to do. Obviously.

I was determined to finish it before picking up another project. All that is left to do is write a note, package it and ship it off. Easy breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment