Sunday, July 28, 2019

Lavender Blue

Continuing with the Solid BOMs, I finished another.

It’s been hard to get back into a project set aside because I just couldn’t do anything. All I can do now is finish a block and go onto the next.

Colors in the pic don’t show up as pretty. Lavender, Lilac, Purple and Lavender Blue. Really lovely.

The next one is in red and white. Soon enough, I can join the first half of the quilt. If it turns out to be larger than I expect, it will get tied.

I spent time looking for ideas to make mini quilt wall hangings. The next swap theme is back to school. What I decided to do was a mini bookshelf. I found a pattern and now it is a matter of auditioning fabrics and finding school themed titles.

Meanwhile, I found an idea for a mini wall hanging for another group. I wanted to make a test block and this is it.

I can already see what it needs. I am not sure who I will send it to but whomever will like a reminder that there are only a few let.

SPOONIES measure energy based on a visual of getting so many spoons a day. Each person determines how much energy it takes to do something. When they add up how much energy is spent, they also know what they have left to give.

https://images.app.goo.gl/fSHcnjQcvbkjw4fs8

The link above will give more information on the theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment