Friday, July 26, 2019

Catching Up

twas a busy day that started last night.

Last night, I pulled bones and made a soup I had for breakfast. Then, I made today’s soup out of a Fennel bulb, a Beet, 2 Potatoes, and a couple of Green Onions. So good.

 

This one has 2 fabrics now reading close.  Flying geese are light in appearance. A third block is cut, with some parts finished. And there are several others ready to cut.

I got into the garden this morning too. And laundry. My Rico cat is still having issues, so I am cleaning but washing what he gets. He is sleeping a real lot theses days.

Another thing is that I am already planning for the holidays...Hallows and Winter Solstice. All I have is either money gifts and/or something quilted. I sure do want to use up this stash. I found the quilt top that was missing. And I found ideas for Hallows quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment