Friday, November 10, 2017

2nd Lady of the Lake 2

It seems that the holiday prints will work fine as a sampler. 


The second Block sample is done and looks just as formal as the first. It does have interest with the red berries in the HSTs. I wasn't sure how that would turn out and am glad I didn't have any in the smaller squares. I might like to make it one last time using something other than off white for the background. Not today. I am content with what is made for the quilt group. While I might make one quilt in the project, this second block will be an orphan.

I used a channel stitch for the machine quilting on FIRST SNOW with lines being about 1 1/4" apart going the length of the quilt. It is my new favorite look, so plan to do it again.

My oldest Granddaughter's beau asked me to make a quilt using teeshirt logos for a comfort quilt he wants to give his Mother. Hopefully it will work and that I can get it done in time for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment