Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thanks giving Sunday

I've spent the last couple of days working in my gardens, raking & mulching. I've also put away the harvest decor and started bringing in the Winter Solstice things. Right now, I want to string inside lights around the windows and make sure the timers work.

Meanwhile, in the studio, I found the applique fabrics for the last block I am working on, and sorted through everything so I could make a in memory quilt for a woman in MN who will be spending this holiday season alone.


It is my turn to keep the candle & hold energy for a group of Strega Sisters I have belonged to for decades. I try to do something special each day of my week's service. This week, I am using things  I find online and putting in my own prayers: May you be well. May you be happy. May you be loved. May your deep needs be met. May you be brave. 

And for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment