Friday, November 3, 2017

Nov BOM

This is the 11th block of the month. It is nice to lay them out so selecting fabrics gets to be even more a coordinated effort.


I got them cut and laid out for piecing. Of course, its all in steps, so I am going slow to do it correctly. This block has a white background with three other colors.


There are 4 fabrics, and the design is quite interesting. The author used fabrics that were almost the same value and blended more, just having different sized prints on them. I like how this one turned out, and admittedly, had no idea how it would work when I selected fabrics. I am pleased.

The other quilt-along will be released on Monday, so I need to continue working on other items. My side-bar has a list.

I spent more time running errands this morning, which is dangerous because the holiday stuff is out and the music is on. My Grandkids all want money, yet, personally I want to tuck a small gift in with it too. They can say what they want, when it comes to getting a gift, everyone is there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment