Wednesday, November 1, 2017

MQ #3 & One to Ship

I finished this BOM some time ago and its been waiting to go out. Saturday is the day. It is gift wrapped, a letter to go with it for washing / drying instructions, and why I made it. 


Then out the door it goes on Saturday. It is meant as a personal lap quilt, but this is what it looks like laid out over my queen sized bed, going side to side & top to bottom.

The other holiday scrappy quilt is ready for binding. The machine sounds strange. I've had to change needles twice, and it wants to use a more free motion stitch, so its been a struggle. If I wanted to free motion, sure as anything, it would resist. Hah!

Rico coughed a lot today but just a bit of flem. I thought about taking him into the vet, but have decided that he just has a cold. He is eating and drinking water, and not really hiding out. I will baby him a bit and see how it goes.

Three Good Things / Day 45:
  1. The last of the 2017 is ready to ship out
  2. I decided to read detective mystery books in November
  3. This is the last day for 3GT. I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment