Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Machine Quilting / Day 2

I got about halfway done with the simple grid stitches. By grid, I mean this quilt will have diagonal stitches starting in one corner and going to each side. I still struggle with the stitches because I put the quilting foot on for the measuring tool and then the machine gives it the opportunity to waver. And it does.

Anyway, it is getting done and so might be finished today. There is a chill in the house because it is only 42 degrees outside. I feel mighty lucky to have worked in the gardens yesterday with warmer temps. 

Three Good Things / Day 44:

  1. Rico seems to be getting better. He is still sneezing but not as harsh as to wrack his little body
  2. It is "Trunk or Treat" in town tonight. Always fun to attend
  3. Didn't make soup last night, however it is good soup weather for White Beans and Kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment