Monday, October 30, 2017

Machine Quilting

Because it is Autumn where leaves fall, vines dry up and even the house needs cleaning, I haven't been quilting. My Rico-Cat got sick with a cold, congestion, runny nose and sneezing, so a LOT of my time was cleaning up after him. He's better now, but the gardens are in need of tending.

Primarily what needs tending are vines. I filled the trash container with them and need to vacuum up dried leaves for composting next week. I can only do as much as one trash container per week but will toss mulch into a bag & save it. In truth, I will most likely pull more of the vines and press them down in the container. Once I get going with a task, I want it done. The back wall looks bare now as it should for Winter.

I started machine quilting the holiday lap quilt, and plan to take my time running the simple grid stitching. I say that, and will most likely push myself to get it done too. 

Day 43:

  1. I have energy, stamina and flexibility to do yard work
  2. I love working in the gardens
  3. I am making white bean and kale soup for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment