Monday, November 20, 2017

There is a Time for Everything

It was almost 3 hours to Ventura, an hour on the Ocean beach, dinner and then 2 hours being inked, and almost 3 hours home. No quilting. Part of my skin wouldn't take the ink so I may need to go for touchups. He wants a pic taken and sent back in 2 weeks. I am ok with that because it means another trip to the ocean.

Today, I put wrapped gifts in family boxes, taped them, labeled them for shipping. No quilting.

I have 3 boxes of holiday cards. First, I'll address and stamp the envelopes. Then I write letters. Maybe I will type them and glue them inside. My hand writing is so bad. All I would need to do after that is sign each one. Stages. No quilting.

Cookie baking comes next. The plan is to bake on Mondays and ship on Tuesdays. No quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment