Monday, December 18, 2017

Alive!

Its been awhile since I have blogged. The holidays have kept me busy and things are still going strong. Booked a room mid-week before New Year's in Palmdale to go car shopping.

And truth be told, it is the time I pamper myself by going out to eat in the big city and shopping with no particular reason.

When I posted on Facebook that I wanted to make comfort quilts and would take recommendations, five of my friends asked. Others commented but did not ask for a quilt.
It is hard to come out with the words. Asking is just as hard as saying thank you. I get that.

What I want to do is make up the 'kits' I created and have sitting in the closet. I can accomplish two things...making from what I have...giving to folks who actually want my quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment