Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Personal Update

I got outside into the part of my gardens that is a 3-4' wide pathway between my house and the fence and weeded, filling almost half the trash container with plant matter. Temps are in the mid 50's and the area is sheltered from winds. 


Today is just another day for 'being' rather than 'doing'. My holiday tasks are pretty much completed and I can take time to pamper myself.

I want to get back into the Kitchen for a 15-minute FlyLady task. Today is cleaning silver & utility drawers. And dishes. There are always dishes even with a dishwasher.

My sidebar list here indicates the work planned for quilting this month. Rico is just on the edge of being well again, but still a little iffy, in my opinion even though he is playing wildly at times.

Holiday cards are out, and some folks are calling to say how much they loved getting one and the enclosed letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment