Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I Am So Excited

Machine Applique is a hard process, so I feel quite accomplished to have done these Outhouses without much direction and of course, using the border patterns from a previous project. The last block presented numerous challenges, but it done now. Even the colors go together nicely. 

I did load a bobbin with dark green thread so will be able to sew on the Velcro and finish off the Weekender Tote.

Winds were furious and blew out the furnace pilot light. Evidently they drive down the stack, and I am not sure if it can be corrected. Of course, no handy man is going to want to get up there when it is this cold and wet. So I am just trying to prepare myself in case it happens often this Winter.

My computer guy hasn't come yet, so pictures are on my camera waiting until they can get uploaded.

The lesson of this time seems to be patience. I have never had much of it when I was younger, and wonder why it seems to come more easily now. I muse on this and come up with several ideas. For one thing I know is that everything has a cycle, a season, a time. Rarely does it help to try and push things along.

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment