Sunday, January 28, 2018

Rescue Report

When I first took out the scraps leftover from a tote I made, I had nothing in mind for them. Then I realized that I join a monthly Stocking Stuffer exchange on Swapbot. Technically folks are supposed to save the gifties until December so with that guideline in mind, I decided to use these scraps and make Spring mug rugs. I will keep a list of the people so I don't duplicate but have half a year's worth of gifts ready to go.

I can finish the last two tonight. I spoke with my Grandson and Son earlier today and told them I would be sending Valentine's cookies soon. I asked the boy what his interests were currently and he told me his favorite color was Yellow and favorite animal is the Octopus, and he likes both Spiderman and The Flash. 

Well, perfect! I am going to make a couple of mug rugs to go along with his cookies. Pics to follow after they are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment