Monday, April 9, 2018

Any Monday

Mondays are often one of those transitional moments in time. And for me as well. I tend to give quilting a time out during the weekends, and then figure out what I am going to do the following days.

I took on two projects. The first one is sort of an environmentally sound idea. It uses house socks cut and then stitched together as a Door Snake. It needs some sort of filler which I may or may not do. The grippers have worn off some of these.

I leave the bedroom window open as long as it is not real cold. The pattern calls for eyes and a ribbon tongue. Honestly, that froo-froo stuff is not me. I like the stripey look to it and for now, it is fine without the filler. Maybe later, maybe in the Fall.
 
The next project was simply pulling out solid FQs or Fat Quarters. I joined another BOM mystery quilt-along that uses solids. I went through my stash and pulled out these 14, and need to do some shopping for another 10, plus the background to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment