Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Mandarin Chinese

Don't know why the lines are whited. I tried fixing them and am going to lay down. Sorry

Just saw my Chinese Doctor, who used his hand-held computer with a translator to tell me what is going on with me. I learned more from him than I ever knew about my health in what seems forever. According to his observation and work on my back, I have a form of hypertension linked to a previous condition called cervical spondylosis, which also is an indicator for tinnitus, as well as for nerve issues in my stomach & neuropathy in my feet. Bones were fusing some years ago, so nothing is new except that its been really painful on my left leg. He recommended drinking a LOT of water right now after his PT & knowing that things will feel better in a couple of weeks.


I actually do feel better. The challenge for me is not over-doing things. Usually, I burn my candles at both ends. Hah!

Well, tomorrow is soon enough for me to get back to the quilting. I stopped to buy some floral fabrics so I could work on a few blocks for my various groups. I am going to put on a video and rest awhile. I do really feel good after the PT, and filled my water jug so I can drink.

I . He said to give it a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment