Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday Fabric Shopping

I wanted to get fabrics for a few projects for my seasonal projects. Today was a good day to stop on the way back from the Post Office. I shipped out the last 2 swaps and so am officially finished with Swap-bot. I have a few birthday cards to get out later, but just cards.

My intention was to finish up buying the last 2 FQ's needed out of 24, so that project is ready to start come August. It can sit now and wait. I also picked up some Hallows prints that I want to use in mug rugs that are also planned. 

I am driving to LA for a celebratory dinner so the rest of my morning and into early afternoon is going to be listening to audiobooks. Rest. Hard for me, but essential if I am going to be fit enough to get through this sciatica flare.

Everything I read about folks resting to recover indicates that most of us have a hard time doing it. For me, it took several relapses that made it actually harder and longer in the coming. Rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment