Monday, September 3, 2018

6 Holiday Gifts Completed

I am not sure why I feel anxious about holiday gifts. However, today I finished those I planned to make. It’s hard to make things for the Grandkids and do something different. I’ve written about it as I worked on them. Now all they get is this one gift and money. In the past, I did something creative but the way mail goes missing, e-cards are safest.

These can go in envelopes after wrapping. They are pleasing. I need to ease them into the cases first and just do a simple check. Also, I need to write a letter as an enclosure. I am really happy with how they turned out. And it makes me pleased to have them completed.

Then I headed to the club-house to baste. This first one had turned into a UFO for some time because I ran out of fabric. Well, time taught me how to compensate. The back is nice too. What surprised me is how small a lap quilt is.


The second one I basted is the Medallion quilt. This one is square and has the scrappy one-square log cabin block on the back. Both quilts will either be centered or not. I did my best to get them centered and then released it to the fates. Working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment