Sunday, September 2, 2018

Soft Books

I finished another soft book today. When I bought it, I thought it was Old McDonald's Farm. Close but not. Must have been a copy-rite issue. Once I discovered this change, interest that I had in it waned a bit. Oh, it is finished but I am disappointed.

All the threads are clipped at it is ready for the nanny in town who has toddlers. They won't know the difference and it will be fine. Kids at this age love the sounds and repetition of the story. This project let me use up some batting scraps and for that I am glad.

I also finished the appliqué on the La Befana pillows. I need to sew on the button eyes, embroider the noses and mouths, then sew up one end, and the sides. They really are cute and when all 6 are finished, I will take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment