Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Come Fall

With all my holiday gifts made, I am under less pressure to quilt and want to spend more time outdoors in my gardens. Some days I have boundless energy.

I did get another BOM finished. Wow, the photo shows it quite bright with that last border in red. It was a challenge for me, reading the pattern, and yet, its a nice addition to the Floral BOM quilt. Today, I am working on a Dresden Plate block. The pattern gave a template but I have a plastic one and just made it from there. Its a great way to use up some of those scrappy 2.5" strips. Its under my machine to get some decorative quilting on the blades. Then it needs to be trimmed to a 12.5" for the block.

I'd like to say I am caught up but am not. I have a couple of basting projects, and the yellow graduation quilt waiting. Unfortunately, I have a dental appointment this week that is taking priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment