Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Secret Solids / Arrows

Two size Arrow blocks were posted for the next blocks. I got both done and the longer of the two added to the first block.

The designer also released Flying Geese blocks but I didn't make them. Maybe tomorrow. I think they might be for borders. She wants us to do 4. I am holding off because of the scrap factor. It is likely that there will be scraps from the blocks and I would like to wait before cutting more of them. She suggested adding background white to either top and/or bottom some fabric to make it fit to the first block. I did that and am calling it done for today.

I always am challenged by the pointing things, and although I get how to do them, sometimes the points get lost. I know that most non-quilters won't even see the difference, so I've stopped stressing about getting them perfect. I try, but hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment