Friday, September 29, 2017

That 12 Day Swap

It is a challenge, but on the other hand is fun. I pulled out the box that I am keeping to hold all the different gifts for the 12 Days. I moved a few around to fit better with the Day numbers (1 gift for Day 1; 2 gifts for Day 2 and so on).


Day 11 threw me. My partner likes Cats. Almost every answer she gave to the group page questions had to do with Cats. I put in FQ's with Cat Fabric, made one of the Pot Holders with Cats and am making the Day 12 project with Cats. I want to get on with my personal projects and get this one finished too.

So for Day 11, I went on line to find 11 adult coloring Cat pictures to print off, plus the page of 'how to'. She didn't say she liked to color, and getting printed pages is better than buying a book that goes unused. I selected some easier pics and some more advanced ones to give a variety. I am going to the store this weekend and will buy a simple box of colored pencils to go with it. I feel good to have this project close to done. And next is to make the Day 12 project. 
Three Good Things / Day 15:
  1. Am meeting my younger Son & his Partner Jane in Las Vegas on Sunday as they celebrate her Bday. I am extremely excited!
  2. I am thoroughly enjoying the audio book, INFERNO by Dan Brown
  3. Texted with #3 Granddaughter who recently moved out on her own, is going to college, and working full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment