Saturday, August 26, 2017

MN Wild Weekender Tote (sides)

It has been said that when Fear is in control, our only options are Fight or Flight. However, throughout my lifetime, Action is what sees me through.

I struggled with this tote pattern for the class project because of the batting and the way the pattern was written. I let the pattern's designer designate my survivalship and nearly lost my mind with it all. If it weren't for the class and the support I got in it, that project would have been an UFO.


There was enough stiff batting to get started on the second Weekender Tote. Again, its using what I have to go forward with projects. The outside pieces are cut, but I am still trying to decide which color I want for the lining. I am leaning toward red with green as the tote binding. Next, I make the pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment