Monday, August 14, 2017

Weekender, Hah

It has been said that the world's greatest killer is the sense of inferiority. An inferiority complex. Clearly, it is chronic for me. On my good days, in the morning, especially, I start out with a new sense of self and go forward hoping to have success along the way.


This Weekend Bag Tote is a WIP (work in progress) and I wanted to do as much as I could while memory of instructions given during the last few moments of the class is still with me.This was Day 4.


It is rolled over & clippied for hand sewing. It most likely will take me to Day 5. However, its got to wait until I purchase dark green thread to hand sew the binding. I can consider it a UFO or a WIP. Either way, it sits in a bin for awhile and I need to go onto another project. All that angst. 

When will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment