Monday, August 28, 2017

Working Weekender

I am back at the quilting part of the Weekender Tote Bag. That stiff batting is such a challenge. Its an interesting project, because the first Tote I made left me saying, 'Never Again' and yet, here I am, using it up rather than giving it away.

First of all, my intention was to make a MN Wild fabric tote, and that fabric was still waiting. Also, there is enough to do this tote and perhaps another one. At least this fabric is working with the stiff batting.

It is said that we see dimly into our futures,and that we are blinded by our glaring realities. This is my reality of my choosing...to make this Weekender Tote Bag with that hard-to-work-with stiff batting.  Once the quilting is done, the next parts of the pattern will be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment