Monday, August 27, 2018

New BOM

I saw a quilt working with a BOM that is a dark blue background with white snowflakes. I joined the group and printed off the pages. It is a challenging project I would like to do next year. I am entering the project in on my sidebar so I don't forget. I'll start it in January and maybe try to find fabric on sale for it.

Meanwhile, the Rainbow Bargello is washed, folded and set aside for the birthday. It actually turned out okay. However, its not a pattern or style I want to work with again. 

The rest of the weekend was spent watching videos, measuring pieces for the Solstice-to-Solstice quilt, and joining pieces of the Blessed Jets top. I did decide I want to bring out my Twister templates and use up scraps with that pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment