Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Scrappy Quiltalong

I gave in to this Holiday quiltalong when I saw others using scraps rather than buying the fabric. I have a fair amount of holiday scraps and pulled some of what I thought would work.

Next, I just started pulling scraps from the bin. With a quilt top like this, it doesn't really matter what fabrics get used as long as there are some repeats. There are 17 planned blocks to the top, and I have already repeated. I'll just pay attention and use what I have in the bin as much as possible.

I also worked on Step 8 of the Medallion quilt. There are more things to do on it before joining it to the center piece. Bit by bit.

Three quilts got delivered this weekend, the Log Cabin, the Ribbon, and the Halloween Twisted 4-patch. One is getting long-armed. One more is ready to be basted. And I will keep pushing myself to get more done and moved along.

No comments:

Post a Comment