Saturday, June 23, 2018

Round 4

As mentioned, cheating has become an option for this Medallion quilt. I took time to sort fabrics so that the rounds that make up the next 'ring' are more coordinated because there is a plan.

This particular block confused me the first time I tried it and I do wonder if I was starting to feel that virus. There are 4 blocks made with this pattern to sit on each of the 4 sides. I stopped at this point and need to trim them to size for the next step. The work is for one month so I do not need to get it done in a day. This is part of working more sensibly.

The blocks went together nicely. I am going to skip Round 5 and piece Round 6 first so that I can keep the colors of yellow & green for this part of the surrounding medallion. Almost falling asleep last night, I thought about the skipped round and realized the colors I want for it. Jeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment