Saturday, June 30, 2018

Yae, Happy Birthday Basket

This one was another challenge. Round bottom. One is supposed to calculate the geometry of the thing. Well, I tried and then ended up cutting the circle smaller, folding things over and trying my best. 

It isn't firm enough on the sides to stand up like a plastic basket, but it is reversible & will be a nice bucket to hold laundry...or whatever she decides works. Its done, & I am quite happy to have the project finished. It is one of 4 fabric boxes made for this gift & is more than enough. 

One of the things about getting gifts that you don't ask for is that sometimes the response to opening the package is, "well, isn't that nice?" Which makes me laugh. I am making fewer things now and am ok with that response.

No comments:

Post a Comment