Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Bargello Top Finish

I don’t think I will make another Bargello. I don't like the fragility of cut seams this might have. Maybe not, but it wasn't a pattern that sparked joy in me the way Log Cabins do. Next I need to buy flannel for the back and get it basted. I have several quilts ready to baste that I want to work on.



Next project is a couple of cloth baby books, one for alpha and the other for numbers. They will be a mid-August birthday gift for a Nanny who works locally with two toddlers. I found the panels at one of the local fabric stores and can use batting scraps to line the pages. Everything is cut and needs pressing next. It seems to be an easy project. It surprised me how many options for these books are for sale. I have not seen the quilting panels before and so bought both that were available.

No comments:

Post a Comment