Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Batting Arrived

With the delivery, I was able to tackle other projects. One was to finish the Baby Book project. It is wrapped and of course, no photo. The second thing I did was to cut to size a comfort quilt and get it ready for basting. Then, thirdly, I cut a Hallows fabric panel into sections and got them ready for mug rugs.

Nothing is finished, and progress was made on all three projects. It is the plan to baste next. I need to wait for the flannel back for the Bargello quilt but am moving along. 

I started work on the next BOM Mystery quilt which is made of 24 solid Fat Quarters (FQ). From what I read, it is the largest block in the quilt and we have been given several weeks to complete it. Each block will be a different color combination and using them that way, the only tie-in will be the fact that it is done in solids. I am saving scraps from each block so I can make a border for it. We were not told to do that, however, I am taking that chance. I don't even know how big it will end up being.

No comments:

Post a Comment