I can start on the various projects now that 2015 is done, so I found a FQ that I had 'won' in a game at the guild several years ago. Its a Valentine print. Then I cut 4 mug rugs out of it and laid 3 of them on batting, plus another scrap that I also batted. No note to self so I didn't know what my plans were, but it is an easy enough project to finish.
What I did was to echo quilt around the sweet little images. Three of them are ready to bind. The fourth one wasn't ready with batting to take to the next step and so I added it to the GYPSY ORPHAN box for that quilt. I don't remember why I stopped this project. Maybe I missed the holiday. These will be finished with enough time to send them off to someone.
The most important part of it, the charity-beginning-at-home part of it, is that I am working from my closet and making something from what I have. It is the acknowledgement of my need for my own charity. It is a good goal to have and will be the lesson for 2016.