Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Grandson's Request

I got a call from my Grandson asking if I knit. Hmm. I can. Do I? Not so much. He asked if I could KNIT him a creature from a video game. I got the name of the game from him to see if I could sense what he was talking about. Luckily the site had instructions to make this creature. AND EVEN MORE LUCK!  It is yarn wrapped around armature wire! The trick will be in making the form, even with good instructions.


make-yarny-guide  

Really detailed instructions are on the site. I headed to the art supply store in town and bought the wire and yellow yarn (he wants it in yellow).

Although I did lay out & pin columns for the wedding quilt back, Yarny is a priority for the day. 



Mine is yellow as requested and mailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment