Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sending Gifts

I spent the day wrapping things I've made. Most of them are wrapped, boxed and labeled. Its been said that when we do the best we can, we have done the best we could. I also typed letters to family recipients. It came to me that I love to tell stories and if I don't share the story of my life, and of family events, that the younger kids won't know them.

One of the FB14 projects is this scrappy table runner with poinsettia's on each end. It is going to a person who was a former quilt block swap partner. She is a sweet person, and it really surprised me that she signed up. She quilts herself and from things I see, they are extraordinary projects. 

I have to remember that I did the best I could and that it was made with love. And, I have shopped from my closet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment