Friday, March 25, 2016

Putzie Work

When I was outside earlier today, I pulled the big trash container over to my patio so I could gather up the dead plant material. It was loaded with ants, and in that flash of a second, they were crawling over me. For whatever reason, I get bitten by them. All the time. Dashing into the house, stripping off my clothing and into the shower. I called Terminix to bring in the spray guy earlier next week. Ants have a great medicine message: "Consider that all good things come with time and effort. Work with conviction and work with others." Blah, blah, blah. I think I will bake cookies for the spray guy who lives out of town and can eat them on his way home.

I finished another black embroidered block for the Hallows quilt I am making for one of my Great-Nieces. And I started on yet another one, which I think is 7 out of 12.

I got all the petals turned and will start on the joining thread over the weekend. The reds are pretty close in intensity with several patterns. It should turn out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment