Friday, March 25, 2016

Putzie Work

When I was outside earlier today, I pulled the big trash container over to my patio so I could gather up the dead plant material. It was loaded with ants, and in that flash of a second, they were crawling over me. For whatever reason, I get bitten by them. All the time. Dashing into the house, stripping off my clothing and into the shower. I called Terminix to bring in the spray guy earlier next week. Ants have a great medicine message: "Consider that all good things come with time and effort. Work with conviction and work with others." Blah, blah, blah. I think I will bake cookies for the spray guy who lives out of town and can eat them on his way home.

I finished another black embroidered block for the Hallows quilt I am making for one of my Great-Nieces. And I started on yet another one, which I think is 7 out of 12.

I got all the petals turned and will start on the joining thread over the weekend. The reds are pretty close in intensity with several patterns. It should turn out nice.