Friday, October 14, 2016

More Holiday Projects Added

I am overjoyed that the last quilt of the year is in its new home and quite well received. There was a sense of satisfaction and a sigh of relief. 

And then. And then. And then I added more projects to my sidebar that included Grinch Advent Calendars, two Grinchmas Pillows and at least 6 Grinch Mug Rugs. Add to that list, Holiday Tablerunners, some little Mittens I will use for the Grands to tuck money into this year, an Apron for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap, plus a few more items that will get exchanged on Swap Bot.

Whew.

And oh yes, I went out and bought three trays of ground cover plants to tuck between the stepping stones outside, and two more round stones to lay in front of the pond. Lots and lots of work to go out there before it gets too cold for me to work easily.

So no pictures today. Oh wait. 

 Here's one of me that I printed off to take to my next appointment.  Thing is, I am ready for a new look. My hair has grown out a bit since the last cut, so I am looking for new options. Well, out into the garden I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment