I prioritized mine on the sidebar, took some off that hadn't even been started, and have these to finish in 2017:
- UFO APRON - Sami
- UFO Be A Star - Halloween Quilt (pin/piece) (Mason?)
- UFO Calendar BOM with June Mystery Back (needs fabric)
- UFO House Blocks (needs 8)
- UFO Scrappy Totes (1: GBP for Tyler, 2: MN Wild for Jer)
- UFO Tombstone Pillow (cut shape/piece/stuff)
Each of them presents a challenge. Clearly, I experience cognitive overload!! I either feel inept with what needs to be done, or avoid it for an unknown subconscious reason. They would all be easy and probably only take a day or two to finish.
Six. There are six on the list which means I could finish one a month to get them completed in 2017. When I finish the 3 quilts going out this year, and take them off my list, my guess is that there will be a huge relief.