Tuesday, November 19, 2013

WIP-Aprons

I worked yesterday afternoon and this morning on the aprons. Five of them. 

Someone once said that "Experience is a great teacher who sends in some terrific bills."

This one is ready for the D-Ring. Its a reversible pattern that took two fat quarters. In this town, the ribbon that is available comes from one store. The apron is almost finished.


Then, there was NO ribbon to serve this pink apron with kitties. Rainbow colored. It looks better than the picture shows. HOWEVER, the top pocket went on unleveled. And, its double stitched. I am not sure what I plan to do with it yet.


I laid a couple of ribbons on it to see if it would balance out and it doesn't. I am so very frustrated with these and have stopped working with aprons for the day.

Quilting. I need to get back to something that doesn't make me want to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment