Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

It rained all day here while I was out of town. I scattered mulch on the South gardens. The roofing company is coming on Monday to do repairs and cleanup, so there is more mulch for them to lay after the pick up the odds and ends.

Another block is finished on the Gratitude quilt. This one is based on a Roman game that translates into X's and O's kids still play the world over. I swear that I this quilt would have gone into a UFO category if it wasn't a quilt-along. So much work doing a sampler and a mystery.

The other project was to finish some hand work on fabric baskets for an exchange in Swapbot. There is one left to finish.The next time I do that kind of project will be for the microwave bowls. With so many of us deciding to downsize or minimize, I don't want to make a lot of things people cannot use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment