I made an appointment on Tuesday for the clubhouse and then got the first quilt ready by trimming threads and checking seams. I've learned over time that this is an essential step BEFORE basting because once that is done, repairing an errant seam is risky.
Then I took out the Poinsettia Table runner to finish joining the petals. There are eight 7-petalled flowers that get sewn on the ends, with a golden button in the centers.
The other table topper is at about 21" square, and needs batting that will come out of the Tuesday basting. It actually is a purple though it seems to look blue here. I found something for the back that is actually a Spring fabric, so it makes it reversible, and the project goes out at the end of August for a Fall look on the topper.