The back for Peppermint Kisses has been pre-washed and some loose dye came free. The corners are on the top and it is trimmed. I decided not to add an additional border so as not to distract from the pattern of the blocks. At 68.5" square, it is just fine for a personal lap quilt. It is ready to baste once the clubhouse is free and will be the last of the quilts I made so that each of my close family members would have one.
These leftovers from the top will go to a number of different projects. There is a red and white stripe for the binding and that means all of this goes into the stash. It makes me laugh to think that it keeps growing in spite of my attempts to use it up.